Folk Medicine Plants Used in the Penna Dutch Country
A very unique small book by Paul R Wieand, originally printed in 1961.Herbs used by PA Deutsch as medicine for generations with brief descriptions and how they were used.
- For instance, Ground Ivy (Grundel Reewah), among other uses, the fresh juice was sniffed up the nose for inveterate headaches.
- House Leeks (Haus Wachs) were the absolute cure for warts and corns.
- 101 herbs covered briefly in this fascinating book!
- Black and white interior pages.
- 56 pgs 5.5" x 8.25" (including cover)